If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) may grant you certain rights in connection with the Personal Informational we collect, including:
- You have the right to know and request, no more than twice in a 12-month period, information about the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. You also have the right to know if we have sold your Personal Information or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and, if so, the categories of Personal Information we sold or disclosed for a business purpose. You also have the right to request the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you and the third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Information. We will endeavor to respond to a verified request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If more time is reasonably necessary to provide you with the information you request, we may take an additional forty-five (45) days to respond to your request, and will notify you in writing of the reason(s) an extension is required.
- You have the right to “opt out” of the sale of Personal Information (or, for consumers who are under 16 years old, the right not to have their Personal Information sold absent their, or their parent’s permission (for consumers ages 13-15), opt-in).
- You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information. We may retain your Personal Information, however, pursuant to one or more exceptions provided by law.
- You have the right to non-discrimination. You have the right to receive equal service and pricing from a business, even after exercising your rights.
Our Websites and Applications are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information on the Websites or Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Websites or Application, provide any information on the Websites or Application, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Websites or Application, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at 1-800-677-RITA (7482) or complete the form below.
We verify your identity before completing your request for access or deletion, and, may ask for you to confirm data points we already have about you. Note, the right to opt-out does not need to be a verified request. We will only use Personal Information provided in a request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Such authorized agent must be registered with the California Secretary of State. We may deny a request from an agent that does not submit written proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
MAKE A REQUEST ABOUT MY INFORMATION
If you are a California resident, to make a request of information please complete the form below or call 1-800-677-RITA (7482) to make a request to access or delete the personal information that we collect about you. We may need additional information from you to verify your identity and process your request.
Rita’s Franchise Company, LLC Inc.
Attention: Legal Department
1210 Northbrook Dr.,
Trevose PA 19053
Phone: 1-800-677-RITA (7482), Monday thru Friday (9am to 5pm (EST)
MAKE A REQUEST ABOUT MY INFORMATION
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (“CCPA”) – PRIVACY RIGHTS REQUEST FORM
This request is reserved for California Residents only. Before proceeding, please attest to your California residency:
- I attest under penalty of perjury that I am a California resident or I am an authorized agent submitting this request on behalf of a California resident.
- I understand that after submitting this request I will receive a verification email to confirm my request and must respond to the email with “I approve” in order for my request to be processed.
This information will be used to process your CCPA request and for no other purpose.
If you are submitting a request on behalf of a consumer who is a California resident, you must attach written proof that you have been authorized by the consumer to operate on his/her behalf when you reply to the verification email. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt of the required information.
* Required Information