Next Steps to Becoming an Owner
Start a conversation about the franchise opportunity
Thank you for your interest in the Rita’s franchise opportunity. To reach one of our recruiters, fill out the contact form below. You’ll receive an email with a link to download our Business Model eBook, which expands on the details available on this site.
One of our franchise recruiters will then reach out to learn more about you and your goals. Expect an initial call within one business day. If there’s a best time to reach you, please let us know. You can also reach us at 800-677-7482.
Assuming your goals align with what we feel the business model can help you accomplish, we’ll begin a deep dive into the franchise opportunity, giving you the chance to ask questions, examine contracts and speak with existing franchisees to learn from their experiences. Our goal is to help you make an informed decision about the business opportunity.
Here’s what the recruitment and mutual evaluation process looks like:
- Submit Questionnaire – You will submit a questionnaire to determine if you meet our financial qualifications, which include a minimum liquidity of $100,000 and a net worth of at least $300,000. You will receive instant access to this questionnaire after completed the form on this page.
- Present Franchise Disclosure Document
If your financial questionnaire is approved, you will receive a copy of our current Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Review Franchise Disclosure Document – Review our current Franchise Disclosure Document and help to answer any questions regarding the Rita’s business model.
- Operations and Training Overview – A high-level overview where you will gain an understanding on a “Day in the Life” of a Rita’s owner.
- Validation – You will continue your research by connecting with current franchisees, who will answer your questions and help you determine whether the Rita’s franchise opportunity is the right fit for you and your business goals.
- Background Check – A background and credit check will be performed as part of the approval process.
- Attend Meet the Team Day – You will come to the headquarters in Trevose, PA, to meet with the team and take a tour and a taste of Rita’s.
- Franchise Award Signing Date – If we both decide to move forward, you will be awarded a franchise agreement to sign, pay the initial fees and begin the process of opening your new Rita’s franchise.